Skip to content
What to bring, and what not to bring.
What to bring:
- Single sheets to put on mattress
- Old clothes you don’t mind getting messy and wet in
- Spare shoes not used in games so they won’t be muddy and wet
- Jandles/Sandles can be a good idea so that if it’s raining you won’t get wet socks
- Sun block and Insect repellent
- Drink bottle (pop your name on it)
- Towel (sometimes two is handy if you’re doing lots of swimming)
- Spare bag for wet togs and towels
- Your bible, pen and notebook
- Named gear you might like to use during freetime like sports gear, packs of cards, board games etc
What not to bring:
- Alcohol, drugs and weapons. Any of these will result in your going home immediately and items will be confiscated, no exceptions, no refunds. If the law is broken, the police will be informed.
- If you bring valuables you do so at your own risk.
- A stink attitude – everyone hates that!