Payments and Costs
- How do I pay for Camp?
You pay your church, and we invoice them for the cost of camp. Please see your Key Leader for information on how to pay them
- How much is Camp?
Camp is $165 Per Person
- If I pull out, do I still have to pay?
If you pull out after March 18th 2021, you will still be charged for camp, unless there are extraordinary circumstances. If you let us know before/on March 18th 2021 then you won’t be charged for camp.
Venue and Getting there
- Where is Camp this year?
Camp will be held at Forest Lakes!
The address is 3/156 Forest Lakes Road, Otaki 5583
- How do I get there?
You will need to organise your own way to camp. Have a chat with your youth leader and see if you can car pool with someone.
What do I need to bring?
You can find a list of recommended gear on www.pcyouth.co.nz/gear-list
What age do I need to be to attend camp?
You will need to be between year 9 and 13 at school in order to attend camp as a camper. If you are no longer at school, please chat with your Key Leader about joining us at camp as a leader.
Allergies: Forest Lakes may not be able to provide special diets for everybody. People may have to supplement with their own food. Please also note that while Forest Lakes takes reasonable care, all food is made in the same kitchen and served alongside other dishes. Their food may contain traces of eggs, dairy, wheat, gluten, nuts, soy, and other ingredients. They are unable to give complete assurances about the presence or lack of any ingredient in any dish at Forest Lakes. If you have a gluten allergy, please bring your own bread and if you have a dairy allergy, please bring your own milk If you have any queries you can contact Forest Lakes: email@example.com
What are you Doing about covid 19?
At Alert Level 1 there are no longer restrictions on events or gathering sizes. This means large scale events are allowed to take place so Easter Camp will go ahead if we are at alert level 1. To stick with guidelines we need your help!
- Practice good hygiene by washing and sanitising hands regularly. To help with this there will be sanitiser around camp in key spaces. We also ask each youth group to provide a hand sanitiser for their own youth group times.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Do not attend Easter Camp if you are feeling unwell; please stay at home
- If you begin to experience Covid-19 symptoms, let your key leader know and stay in your cabin until they have contacted the first aid team who are available 24/7 to assess campers and liaise with public health should anyone develop COVID symptoms.
- Covid-19 is contained at Alert Level 1, but it’s still worthwhile to keep a safe distance from people you don’t know while out and about. We recommend campers travel with a mask, in case alert levels change while at Easter Camp, so campers have a mask for the return home.
- Forest Lakes has good cleaning routines.